Vanilla Coconut Chia Pudding
Right now this as recipe as creeped its way into my top favorite things to make. Its so easy for people in a rush, like me, that don't really have time to make a big meal for breakfast. You can make it the night before or prep enough for the week like I like to do and store it in your fridge for whenever you need it!
- 1 Can of Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Liquid Sweetener (Optional)
- In an air tight container or jar add all the ingredients and stir or shake well until everything is combined.
- I like to double and occasionally triple the recipe because I love it that much. I also prefer using lite coconut milk because it doesn't contain as much fat but that is just personal preference and you can use either!
- You can also use a liquid sweetener like pure maple syrup or agave to sweeten it if you like it that way. I think the coconut milk makes it sweet enough but again that is personal preference.
- Once you've mixed all the ingredients set it in the fridge overnight or for up to 4-6 hours. Then it will become thick and pudding like and that's how you know its ready
- I like to top it with granola and fresh mango which is a combo you just can'y miss out on so try it!