The Perfect Acai Bowl At Home
Hello Friends! Going out for a beautiful acai bowl with your friends is always fun and very tasty but can get pretty pricey. Now that doesn't have to be a problem with this acai bowl you can make at home! It tastes just as good, tart but also sweet with all of your favorite toppings.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh mango
- 1-2 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- a handful of spinach (optional)
- a splash of vegan milk
- In a high speed blender or food processor add all the ingredients (could be made in a regular blender but it might take longer to fully blend.)
- Add milk a little bit at a time as needed to help blend.
- Once it is blended to a very smooth consistency add to a bowl.
- Then add on the toppings of your choice. Some of my favorite go-to toppings are homemade granola, fresh fruit, cacao nibs, shredded coconut, dried fruit, nuts and seeds, chai pudding, or a little bit of agave.