Summer Acai Bowl
Are you craving an acai bowl but don't want to spend so much money on it? Well I've got your fix. Not only is this recipe super quick and easy it will also save you so much money. You can make it from the comfort of your own home and you can top it with literally anything you want. You could top it with kale chip or tofu and there's no judgement from me! So enjoy this recipe!
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Handful Frozen Mango
- 1 Handful Frozen Pineapple
- A Few Frozen Strawberry and Papaya
- A Handful of Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Acai Powder, I get mine here and I definitely recommend it will last you forever!
- Water to Blend
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender, I use a vitamix blender.
- Blend until the constancy is very smooth, this might test your patience but it's worth it.
- Next pour into a bowl and add any toppings of your choice! My favorite go to toppings are granola, pineapple, banana, strawberry, shredded coconut, and cocoa nibs. So top and enjoy!