Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Bowl
This is one of my favorite post workout breakfast meals. Its very simple but also filling and filled with protein. You can top it with anything of your liking making it easy to customize to your liking.
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all the ingredients to a high power blender. I use a vitamix blender
- For the protein powder I use the Bob's Red Mill brand which you can find here. Another brand I also love is Tropeaka!
- The goal is to make this without adding any liquid to your blender. Depending on the power of your blender this might be easy or very difficult. Using as little liquid as possible will give a very thick consistency which is what I prefer.
- Once the smoothie is smooth and fully blended add to a bowl and top with your favorite toppings! My favorites are homemade granola, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, and fresh fruit.