Pumpkin Pie Spiced Muffins
Hello friends! I'm finally getting around to writing up a recipe for these muffins i've been making so much. They are vegan and gluten-free pumpkin pie spiced muffins. Even thought they are gluten-free they are still light and fluffy. This recipe is super simple that almost anyone can make it. So lets get to the recipe so you all can make them perfectly in time for these colder seasons.
- 2 cups gluten free oats (blended into flour)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup agave or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced almonds
- Raw cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients. Whisk well until the mixture becomes smooth
- In the same bowl add all the dry ingredients. Then whisk it all together until the and dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin making use they all have an even amount. If desired add on extra toppings to the muffins now.
- Put them in the over and bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until you can stick a toothpick in them and it comes out clean.
- Once they are done remove them from the pan and allow them to cool then enjoy!