Morning Cleanse Juice
This is my go to juice recipe if I'm really looking for something to cleanse my body of some unhealthy foods from the day before or if I've been feeling under the weather and I'm looking for a pick me up. Either way you are going to love this juice that is sweet, sour, and a little spicy all in one.
- 1/2 Celery Stalk
- 2 Oranges
- 4 Lemons
- 1 Inch Piece of Ginger
- Pinch of Cayenne, to taste
- Water to blend
- If you have a juicer this will probably be your best option so go ahead and use that. If you do not have a juicer though don't worry because I have a cheaper alternative for you.
- First peel both the oranges and lemons, and then peel the skin off of the ginger.
- Next add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high it should become very watery.
- Then place your nut milk bag in a large bowl and pour the blended juice into your Nut Milk Bag from Ellie's Best. You can get your own bag here and use my code "Kennedy" at check out for 10% off your order!
- Now squeeze your juice until all the liquid is in the bowl and the only thing left in the bag is pulp.
- Lastly you can pour your juice into mason jars and enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days!
- And don't throw away your pulp just yet! You can blend it in with a smoothie for extra fiber or compost it!