Chocolate Chip Muffins
At the moment I have gotten very into baking because I have found an amazing recipe for muffins. I use my base muffin recipe and modify it for what kind of muffin I'm in the mood for! Today I went for chocolate chip muffins and they were one of my favorites so far!
- 1 + 1/2 cup rolled oats, blened into a flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan milk
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl add vegan milk, apple sauce, raw cane sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix all that until it is combined.
- In the same bowl add oat flour, almond flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Give all the ingredients a big mix until its completely combined. Pour the batter into your muffin pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Mine made 4 large muffins or about 8 regular sized muffins. It will be ready when you can stick a knife in them and it'll come out clean of batter.
- Once their done let cool for 5-10 minutes then remove from the pan and enjoy!