When I think of a nice lite summer meal this is one of the first things to come to mind. Its so simple to whip up for a lunch and just as easy to prep a keep in the fridge for when ever you're hungry for it!
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Drain and Rinsed
- About 3 Sticks of Celery
- 1 Cup of Red Grapes
- 1/2 Cup of Toasted Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Soaked Cashews
- 1/2 Cup of Vegan Mlyk
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Nooch
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Start by soaking the cashews then should be soaked overnight for the best outcome or you can quick soak them in boiling water for 15-20 minutes this just might take more blending. Once they are soaked and a little squishy drain and rinse them.
- While they are soaking you can chop in the celery and cut the grapes in half and put them in a bowl. Then mash up the chickpeas and add them to the bowl as well as the almonds.
- Next add all the ingredients for the sauce into a high powered blender. Blend until it becomes a creamy sauce. It shouldn't be super thick but on a more liquid side. Add more vegan mylk a tablespoon at a time if needed.
- Next add the sauce into the bowl with everything else. Mix everything until it is all fully combined and coated in sauce.
- Serve it on toast and make a sandwich or over a salad or in a wrap like I did! There are so many possibilities with this one which makes me love it so much.