Boosting Beet Juice
I decided to add beets into my juicing routine for this week to try it out. Beets are not my favorite tasting thing I'm going to be real with you, but they do have some amazing health benefits. They help boost your immune system, boost your stamina, and detoxify.
- 1/2 Celery Stalk
- 1/2 Head of Romaine
- 4-5 Beets (I used canned)
- 1 Orange
- 3 Lemons
- 2 Inch Piece of Ginger
- Peel and wash the ingredients and add them to a blender
- Fill the blender with a lot of water to help it blend. Blend it on high until it becomes smooth.
- Use your Ellie's Best Nut Milk Bag and put it in a large bowl and pour the juice into it.
- Now squeeze until the bag is full of pulp and all of the liquid is squeezed into the bowl.
- Store in air tight containers and keep cold until your ready to enjoy!
You can use my code "Kennedy" for 10% off your nut milk bag!