Blueberry Maca Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl is high in antioxidants which are great for your heart health. This smoothie bowl also has maca root powder in it which can help give you a natural energy boost, boost your immune system, and also help your balance out your body when it comes to handling stress! You can also check out the superfood power I added to my smoothie. These are just an added bonus that help me stay more full for longer and give me extra vitimans and minerals that I might be missing out on.
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 2 Tbsp LivFit Superfood Blend Powder
- 2 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- Water to Blend
- Add all your ingredients to high powered blender or food processor and process until it is completely smooth.
- To get your smoothie extra thick it works best if you try to add as little water as possible!
- Once it is blended you can go it with whatever toppings you'd like. The ones I more often than not reach for are granola, fresh fruit, coconut shreds, cacao nibs, and chai pudding. (Definitely recommend checking out that chia pudding recipe these two go together great)